Currently I’m on an Eurotrip and will come back next month. I will write about this too. Last year I visited some Eatern European cities, but now Western Europe. Right now I’m in Rome but I must say that my favorite place so far was Berlin, which I visited last year. I loved the museum and history.
I still need a lot of things to say about Lithuania, and I will focus a little bit more on things I missed, like Basketball and things I don’t like.
Also I will write about my trips to Europe and my life in Madrid. I will be coming back to Lithuania to experience the autumn once again, the best beers of the world and give a second chance to the pink soup.
- 165,178 vies
- Šiauliai June 18, 2017
- Cycling Lithuania October 17, 2016
- New York vs Lithuania or Europe August 23, 2016
- Life In Lithuania #10:Three years in Europe April 3, 2016
- Life In Lithuania #9: Lithuanian-Russian relations July 24, 2015
- [LINK] Working for client services in Lithuania May 16, 2015
- Life In Lithuania #8: Beach walk, flowers, quiz and mosquitoes March 22, 2015
- AIESEC, how it completely changed my entire life February 22, 2015
- Vatican, Rome and the Mafia December 30, 2014
- Amsterdam: Girls, Sex Shops, Bycycles and Rembrant December 26, 2014
TRAVEL: Red Light Di… on Amsterdam: Girls, Sex Shops, B… Chandé on AIESEC, how it completely chan… Mim Nguyen on AIESEC, how it completely chan… Chandé on New York vs Lithuania or … Annette on New York vs Lithuania or …